Unconventional Business Network (formerly Integrity Resource Center) is looking for a part time business development person of high character and a love of people. This role will be 10-20 hours a week and dedicated to promoting our new Unconventional Business Roundtables and Forums, along with building donor relations to increase funding for the organization. This role is perfect for someone who is retired and wants to help make a kingdom impact with a part time role.
In addition, this person will solicit corporate sponsors for events and online sponsor opportunities, identify and promote our Unconventional Business Network product offering, promote our speaking and consulting services, and engage business leaders in learning and modeling biblical values in their workplace.
The area of responsibility for this role is critical to develop relationships with the right people to help fund our ministry, purchase services or products, or partner with UBN in strategic alliances. This person needs to be comfortable calling on CEOs, small business owners, and high-level executives. They need to be adept at listening to prospects and discerning win/win solutions.
The goal is to develop these vital relationships to grow the ministry and expand into other cities. This is a small ministry that will require a collaborative effort with the other team members.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the fund development plan
- Raising sufficient funds to advance the vision of the ministry
- Cultivate major donor relationships—seeking new relationships and strengthening existing relationships
- Participate in the development and implementation of sales and fundraising strategies
- Promote our UB Roundtables, UB Forums, and UB Women offerings
- Promote, recruit, and sign corporate event sponsorships
- Develop strategic relationships with other ministries and faith at work organizations that results in collaborative win/win solutions
- Call on establishing relationships in Kansas City
- Call on churches and denominations for promoting our small group study materials and other resources
- Endorse and sign churches, ministries, businesses, and conference hosts for speaking engagements for our CEO, Rick Boxx
- Contact radio stations to either carry our existing program or for better placement on existing radio spots
- Proven experience as Sales Manager, Business Development, Relationship Manager or equivalent position
- Experience raising money for non-profits
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Excellent relationship and recruiting abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, Quickbooks and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- BS/BA in Business Administration or Communications or relevant field; MS/MA will be a plus
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Jaime Lowry at firstname.lastname@example.org