1. Who Can Use Unconventional Business Network
You may use access this Site only if you can form a binding contract with Unconventional Business Network and if you agree to these Terms. Any use of our Site, products or services by persons under the age of 13 is prohibited. You may also choose to create an account and become a registered user or access the Site without registration.
2. Creating An Account
Creating an Unconventional Business Network account will allow you to login to the Site and gain access to additional features such as our directory, the ability to make purchases, etc. Registration will require you to provide your name, email, password and login name. You must provide us with accurate and complete information when creating your account. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in termination of your account. It is your responsibility to maintain your account and keep it secure. If you feel that your account security has been compromised please contact us immediately.
3. Acceptable Usage
Specifically, when using the Site you agree:
- Not to post any user content that contains any information that is illegal, fraudulent, false, misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, hateful, violent, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- Not to use our Site in a way that creates a risk of harm, injury, emotional distress, death, disability, or physical or mental illness to any person or entity;
- Not to use our Site in a way that infringes on the intellectual property rights of Unconventional Business Network, or any other person or entity;
- Not to access, tamper with, hack, or use non-public areas of our Site or computer systems, including taking any measures to avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Unconventional Business Network to protect our Site;
- Not to access, scrape, upload, or download user content through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, mechanism, automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or any other software;
- Not to send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Not to use our Site for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted by these Terms;
- Not to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of our software or Site;
- Not to interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, or spamming;
- Not to collect or store any personally identifiable information from our Site or from other users without express permission;
- Not to violate our Terms or any other applicable law or regulation, and not to encourage or enable any other individual to violate our Terms or to do any of the activities prohibited in these Terms.
4. Our License to You
6. Intellectual Property
The materials on this Site, as well as the organization and layout of this Site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on this Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any print out of this Site, or portions of the Site, must include Unconventional Business Network’s copyright notice.
No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this Site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license any part of this Site, create derivative works from, frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site without the prior written permission of Unconventional Business Network.
Unconventional Business Network respects the trademarks rights of others and expects our users to do the same. The policy of Unconventional Business Network is to terminate the accounts of repeat trademark offenders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes trademark infringement please contact us.
7. Copyright Policy and DMCA Takedown Requests
Unconventional Business Network respects the copyright rights of others and expects users of our Site to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are properly provided to us. If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, in our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, Unconventional Business Network may also terminate a user’s account. If you would like to file a copyright complaint please contact us with “DMCA Takedown Request” in the subject line.
8. Third-Party Links, Websites and Services
Our Site contains links, services and other materials that are not owned or controlled by Unconventional Business Network. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from this Site, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Unconventional Business Network will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
UNCONVENTIONAL BUSINESS NETWORK SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
This Site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Our Site is controlled and operated from the United States, and we make no representations that it is appropriate or available for use in other locations.
Unconventional Business Network takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any user content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Site. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to user content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
10. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNCONVENTIONAL BUSINESS NETWORK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PRODUCTS; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL UNCONVENTIONAL BUSINESS NETWORK’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00).
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Unconventional Business Network and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, lawsuits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties, in any way related to (i) your access to or use of our Site, (ii) your user content, or (iii) your breach of any of these Terms.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Kansas or a United States District Court located in Kansas, for any actions not subject to Section 13 (Arbitration).
For any dispute you may have with Unconventional Business Network, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If Unconventional Business Network is not able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein. Unless you and Unconventional Business Network agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in the state of Kansas. Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules.
The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to our Products.
All claims must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you are waiving the right to a jury trial and the right to participate in a class action.
14. Separate Agreements
15. Users Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Unconventional Business Network reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
16. User Content
You acknowledge that (i) you own and are solely responsible for the content that you post, (ii) that the content is accurate, (iii) that use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms, (iv) that the content will not cause injury to any person or entity, and (v) that you will indemnify Unconventional Business Network and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
You grant Unconventional Business Network a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, perform, and distribute your user content for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using our Site. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict our legal rights to user content. We reserve the right to remove or modify user content for any reason, including user content that we believe violates these Terms.
17. Notification of Changes
Unconventional Business Network reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time at its sole discretion. If changes are made to these Terms, your continued use of the Site indicates your consent to the Terms as posted.
18. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms please contact:
Unconventional Business Network, Inc.
PO Box 25301
Overland Park, KS 66225